The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
* Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Cookies Policy) refers to Sunrisers Media Group LLC, Sunrisers Media Group Pty Ltd, ModiCoin, ModiCoin Foundation and it’s Affiliates
* Cookies means small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
* Website refers to Modicoin, Modicoin Foundation, accessible from www.modicoin.com, www modicoinfoundation.org, blog.modicoin.com and presale.modicoin.com
* You mean the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
* Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the websites and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Administered by: us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the Websites, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the websites.
* For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google:
* For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from
* For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla:
* For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple:
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
You can learn more about cookies: [What are Cookies?](https://www.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, You can contact us:
* By email: [email protected]