By visiting our websites, you are bound to accept and consent to the practices described in this policy. Please note that this includes accepting the collection of any personal information you provide, as mentioned below. We may make changes in this policy anytime without any notice so you can please check it occasionally to ensure that you agree to the changes. Your continued use of our websites includes your acceptance, and agreement to any changes.
You must not use our websites if you do not agree.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
* Account means a unique account created for you to access our service or parts of our service.
* Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this agreement) refers to Sunrisers Media Group LLC, Sunrisers Media Group Pty Ltd, Modicoin, Modicoin Foundation and it’s affiliates (Po Box 19086 Avondale, Auckland , 1026, New Zealand)
* Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
* Device means any device that can access the service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
* Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
* Service refers to the website.
* Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the company to facilitate the service, to provide the service on behalf of the company, to perform services related to the service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the service is used.
* Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the service or from the service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
* Website(s) refers to ModiCoin, ModiCoin Foundation, accessible from
* You means the individual accessing or using the service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the service, as applicable.
While using Our service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
* Email address
* First name and last name
* Phone number
* Usage Data
Usage data is collected automatically when using the Service. Usage data may include information such as your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your
mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or when you access the service by or through a mobile device.
our service. The technologies We use may include:
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use both Session and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
* Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the websites and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide you with those services.
* Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: us
on the Website.
* Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: us
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
* To provide and maintain our Service , including to monitor the usage of
* To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the service. The personal data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
* For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
* To contact You: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative
communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
* To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
* To manage Your requests: To attend and manage your requests to Us.
* For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal data held by us about our service users is among the assets transferred.
* For other purposes : We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our service,
products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
* With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
* For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Affiliates include our parent company and any other subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that We control or that are under common control with Us.
* With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
* With other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
* With Your consent : We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our
service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
We may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
* Comply with a legal obligation
* Protect and defend the rights or property of the company
* Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
* Protect the personal safety of Users of the service or the public
* Protect against legal liability
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If We become aware that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, We may require your parent’s consent before we collect and use that information.
visit. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
* By email: [email protected] or By post to Po Box 19086 Avondale, Auckland , 1026, New Zealand